Vacation Rentals By Owner in Florida
Soak in the Sun in Englewood, Florida
Save costs and be sure of getting a premium two bedroom, two bathroom Florida Vacation condominium rental by owner, without having to pay agency fees or commissions. Choose the condo right for you:
Soak in the Sun can offer you a cozy, comfortable and beautifully decorated “home away from home” for your sunny, memorable vacation. Enjoy the sound of ocean waves from the Gulf of Mexico on Manasota Key. Stay in one of my two units in Tamarind Gulf and Bay Condominiums, on the relaxed coast of southwest Florida. View the Condo Complex Photo Gallery.
Enjoy having breakfast along with serenity & beauty of the Gulf of Mexico, viewed directly from the living areas or from either the well appointed ground floor lanai or the private roof deck. Literally just steps from the beach. Watch Dolphins and Manatees as they travel up and down the beach and inter-coastal regularly.
Great comfort and luxury of the just completed and renovated homes in the beach side condos at Tamarind Gulf & Bay condominiums. Very quiet area of Manasota Key, but within walking distance from plenty of restaurants & local shops, just a few minutes distance for Englewood, Port Charlotte and Venice. Units feature great amenities just like your own home. Just bring your personal necessities along.
The complex offers a large pool and club house as well as free use of the boat slips. There are also 4 BBQ grills for use by our guests.
Come and soak in the sun in beautiful Englewood, Florida and discover why our guests return time and time again! Contact us today!
- Located on beautiful, quiet, sandy beach with lovely sea shells
- Heated swimming pool
- Complete laundry facilities steps from unit
- Covered carport
- Boat dock with available slips
- Fully equipped Clubhouse for social gatherings
- Ocean front BBQ’s for use while viewing beautiful sunsets
Activities On-site and Nearby:
- Swimming, fishing, golfing, biking, personal watercraft rentals, wildlife viewing (including dolphins and manatees), shopping, restaurants, museums, boating, sailing and shelling!